SEOAnalyzer v1.3.5 – the owner of any online resource needs an effective website analyzing solution. So, you should definitely implement website analytics software into your website. If your website is made on WordPress then you can do this easily and quickly.
It Has Never Been So Easy to Implement Web Statistics Tool into Website
All that you need to do is to install the “SEOAnalyzer” plugin. You don’t need to have coding skills in order to implement website analyzer into WordPress site. The plugin is installed automatically, so you will manage to save both your time and money. Once the “SEOAnalyzer” plugin is installed, the visitors of your site will manage to analyze any websites successfully.
- Various ranking stats such Alexa rank etc..
- Domain age with WHOIS info
- Website screen preview
- Social stats checker
- Shortcodes support
- IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) support
- Clean and responsive design layout
- Generate report as PDF file
- Fully translatable to any language
- Robots.txt and Sitemap checker included
- Website Meta info
- 100% Responsive design
- SEO friendly
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Ready for localization
- WPML supported
- RTL Supported
- Easy to Use
- Apache 2
- PHP 5.3+
- file_get_contents() must be allowed
SEOAnalyzer v1.3.5 Changelog:
v1.3.5 – October 29, 2016
- removed PageRank – April 16, 2016, Google officially cleaned this parameter and reset for all sites.
- fixed a bug in whois (sometimes displayed the empty field)
- if you entered Google api key, then displayed google map. If the key is not entered, then shows OpenStreetMap
- fixed Google BackLinks and Google Indexed Pages
- minor bug fixes